Considering exhibiting at the 2019 Melbourne International HiFi Show?
The original idea was put forward by members of the independent Australian Hi-Fi Association some years ago who believed that the Australian industry deserved a truly 100% Australian owned show.
The Melbourne International Hi-Fi Show is backed up by the unparalleled reach of over 300,000 readers per month thanks to, StereoNET, now with independent publications in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Asia and United Kingdom. With a team made up of industry leaders in not only product knowledge and application, but marketing and advertising, the Melbourne International HiFi Show has proved a massive success and paved the way for a successful platform on which to build future Australian shows.
The 2018 show built upon this success, heralded by many as the best HiFi Show in Australia, ever with over 3,000 attendees! With a now proven formula, one that attracts a new, younger audience, the show continues to grow.
The International HiFi Show draws upon all the resources available to truly promote the show itself, as well as the brands and exhibitors investing in their attendance. Using a combination of mainstream and online media, as promoters we strike the perfect balance of energised and enthusiastic attendees that not only includes the regulars within the HiFi scene, but more importantly, a new and youthful audience that is the customer of tomorrow.
- Presented by a pro-active company within the Australian industry, invested in the future of the industry. StereoNET is modern publisher, in touch with today's audience.
- Realistic exhibitor pricing reflective of actual costs and genuine marketing campaigns.
- A world-class venue and well known location internationally, thanks to the Formula One Grand Prix.
- Over 60 Exhibition spaces.
- Bigger rooms, open spaces.
- Ease of access thanks to available car parking and public transport.
- Large loading dock and unloading area, away from busy CBD streets.
- White glove service for Bump In and Out at no extra cost.
- Media partners including leading national newspaper and radio.
- Promotion of all show news via StereoNET and HiFi Show website.
- Extensive existing newsletter database (100,000 subscribers), and social media reach.
For Exhibitor Information and Pricing, please download the Exhibitor Information Pack.