Considering exhibiting at the 2018 International HiFi Show?
The original idea was put forward by members of the independent Australian HiFi Association some years ago who believed that the Australian industry deserved a truly 100% Australian owned show.
With the unparalleled reach of over 230,000 readers per month and the backing of StereoNET, combined with a team made up of industry leaders in not only product knowledge and application, but marketing and advertising, the first International HiFi Show in Melbourne proved a massive success and paved the way for a successful platform on which to build future Australian shows.
The 2017 show built upon this success, heralded by many as the best HiFi Show in Australia, ever! With a now proven formula, one that attracts a new, younger audience, the show continues to build.
The International HiFi Show draws upon all the resources available to truly promote the show itself, as well as the brands and exhibitors investing in their attendance. Using a combination of mainstream and online media, as promoters we strike the perfect balance of energised and enthusiastic attendees that not only includes the regulars within the HiFi scene, but more importantly, a new and youthful audience that is the customer of tomorrow.
- Presented by a pro-active company within the Australian industry, invested in the future of the industry. StereoNET is modern publisher, in touch with today's audience.
- Realistic exhibitor pricing reflective of actual costs and genuine marketing campaigns.
- A world-class venue and well known location internationally, thanks to the Formula One Grand Prix.
- Over 60 Exhibition spaces.
- Bigger rooms, open spaces.
- Ease of access thanks to available car parking and public transport.
- Large loading dock and unloading area, away from busy CBD streets.
- White glove service for Bump In and Out at no extra cost.
- Media partners including leading national newspaper and radio.
- Promotion of all show news via StereoNET and HiFi Show website.
- Extensive existing newsletter database (100,000 subscribers), and social media reach.
2018 sees additional new spaces being added, as well as a new format Record Fair, Blues Bar with Live Music, Industry Gala Dinner and much more.
For Exhibitor Information and Pricing, please download the Exhibitor Information Pack.